TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge Apprenticeship Program is an 18-24 month intensive missions training program that provides an opportunity to serve on an existing ministry team and grow in the gospel.
This program brings together what God is doing in your heart with hands-on mission work and personal mentoring to help you discern your calling.
Discover how God can use you, your gifts — even your brokenness — as a vessel to pour out His grace to others in cross-cultural missions.
Length of Service: Varies by location
Every apprenticeship location includes 4 main pillars – hands-on ministry experience, cross-cultural training, personal mentoring, and prayer – they also have unique opportunities depending upon the location and team. Please explore each location to view ministry details.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
Who is the Serge Apprenticeship For?
- Followers of Jesus who are becoming Christ-dependent, Spirit-empowered, and passionate for the Kingdom of God — at home and abroad
- Those who are considering long-term international ministry
- College graduates OR individuals with two years of independent living behind them
- Ordinary individuals and couples who aren’t afraid to ask questions
- Those who are prepared to be stripped down of what they understand about themselves and the cultures they have been and will be involved in
- Servant leaders who are desiring to be a part of a community and team
- People who are willing to be flexible and have a learner posture
Want to learn more about becoming a Serge Apprentice? Learn more here.
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.