TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge Apprenticeship is an 18-month to 2-year cross-cultural missions opportunity for hands-on service, training, and personal mentoring.
No matter where you serve, you’ll experience four main components of your Apprenticeship: hands-on cross-cultural ministry, one-on-one mentorship, cross-cultural ministry training, and kingdom-centered prayer. Each location also provides unique opportunities to utilize your skills and interests.
For more information on different ministry opportunities, explore Apprenticeship locations.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
Who is the Serge Apprenticeship for?
- A committed Christian with a humble, teachable spirit who desires to grow in the gospel
- Interest in exploring cross-cultural ministry
- Mature, self-motivated, and willing to take initiative
- A flexible, team-oriented individual or couple excited to join an intergenerational team of missionaries
- A college degree or at least two years of independent living experience
- Willingness to engage in language learning, depending on apprenticeship location
Want to learn more about becoming a Serge Apprentice? Learn more here.
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.