Videographer for Business for Transformation – South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge team in South Asia is seeking a talented individual to join the team and produce captivating video content for our adventure tourism business that aims to create employment opportunities for local believers and serve as a platform for our local evangelists to conduct ministry more effectively and safely.
- Proficiently shoot, edit, and capture high-quality video and audio, especially in outdoor environments
- Conduct interviews for promotional purposes, showcasing the unique experiences we offer
- Travel to remote locations to capture extraordinary moments with our clients
- Foster relationships with local believers through friendship, discipleship, and mentoring, all for the Glory of God.
- Prioritize attention to detail and uphold high standards for the work produced
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Minimum of one year of prior video experience
- Proficiency in using Adobe Suite for video editing
- Physical fitness, as the job entails documenting treks in rugged mountain environments
- Creativity and a passion for storytelling through video
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering exceptional work
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.