Business Administrator / Marketing Specialist – South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Join a Serge team in South Asia and be part of a Business for Transformation initiative to make a difference in the lives of individuals through our cafe/shop and women’s empowerment group.
This café/shop was established in response to the challenges posed by Covid-19 lockdowns in our country, providing employment to 4 café staff and empowering 20-25 artisans.
If you have a passion for Business for Transformation and a desire to work in a cross-cultural setting, we invite you to explore this opportunity.
- Collaborate with the manager in effectively navigating the business components of the café/shop
- Help develop and implement strategies to grow the business
- Provide training and guidance to café staff in customer service and professional behavior in a café setting
- Assist in developing marketing plans to promote the café and increase its visibility in the local community
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Experience in business administration and/or marketing, with a strong understanding of business principles and strategies
- Multicultural and overseas experience, demonstrating adaptability
- Flexibility to navigate the challenges of running a café/shop/women’s empowerment group in an evolving context
- Passion for Business for Transformation and impacting the community through business initiatives
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.