Are you looking for a way to shine gospel light through your unique skills? Do you want to connect with a cross-cultural community in ways you’ve never dreamed possible? Would you like to create jobs for the poor and oppressed?
Consider Serge’s worldwide work in small business start-ups. We call it Business for Transformation, establishing businesses in order to support local livelihoods and develop thriving relationships—often in closed-access communities and countries.
To engage in Business for Transformation you might be a Business Starter (a.k.a. entrepreneur) or a Business Builder (who builds and strengthens an existing business). There are roles for all kinds of people.
- Offer needed products or services
- Are led by people who are engaged with and committed to the local church
- Exist in secure, semi-secure, and open access (to Christian missionaries) countries
- Strive to be locally profitable and to do good in the local community
- Generate profits that are reinvested in the business, local workers, and communities