This summer, discover how God can use you, your gifts—even your brokenness—as a vessel to pour out His grace to others in cross-cultural ministry.
Serge’s internship program is your opportunity to spend eight weeks of your summer serving others overseas under the guidance of one of our missionary teams.
In addition to hands-on ministry work, you’ll experience personal discipleship through the Christ-centered, grace-based teaching and mentoring that shapes the vision, mission, and culture of Serge.
NOTE: The Cluj team currently has a special need for an Administrative Intern who can serve for 9-11 months.
What You Will Learn
- How to build relationships and share the gospel cross culturally
- Live in deep community alongside missionaries and fellow summer interns
- Be discipled to understand your ongoing need for God’s grace and power in your life
- Explore your gifts in a cross-cultural context
- See how God’s kingdom is growing and deepening across the world
How To Apply
Applications and more information for 2018 summer internships will be available soon.
- Regular Decision deadline extended by one week — January 16, 2018
If you have questions about an internship possibility not during the summer, contact us anyway. Serge will consider requests and applications on a case-by-case basis.
For more information, please contact Danielle Martinelli via email at email@example.com.
What Others Are Saying
A Serge internship will draw you closer to Jesus in completely new contexts, and it’ll be the means through which God will graciously allow you to be a light in the lives of His people all over the world. This experience will show you brokenness within yourself and in the lives of others that runs deeper than you’ve ever realized, but it’ll point you to the gospel in ways that run even deeper.