Foundation Director – Thailand
Having a non-profit foundation is critical to Serge-Thailand team’s ability to carry out their ministries, issue visas for teammates, and maintain a healthy, legal relationship with the Thai government and national partners.
This position does not entail serving as the legal director of the foundation. Instead, the individual would head up Serge’s participation in a foundation that is legally operated by a board of Thai directors.
This role will work together with Thai ministry partners to:
- Represent Serge’s interests at foundation board meetings and among Thai board leadership
- Hire, fire, supervise, and disciple Thai foundation staff
- Work with Thai foundation staff to attain visas for Serge workers
- Work with Thai foundation staff to ensure Serge workers comply with immigration requirements to maintain visa status
- Ensure the foundation complies with Thai legal requirements
- Oversee foundation financial planning and reporting
- Raise funding needed to execute and grow foundation objectives
- Cast a vision for what the foundation could do to carry out Serge’s mission, vision, and values in Thailand
- Grow the foundation to carry out Serge’s mission, vision, and values for Thailand
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Training and experience in non-profit leadership are necessary
- This role will require a high level of cross-cultural interpersonal skills. Leadership and influence in the foundation will happen through relationships and trust built with Thai ministry partners
- This position requires learning the Thai language after arriving on the field
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.