Cross-cultural Mentor/Coach for National Church Planters – Central Europe
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge has a regional facilitative church-planting team located in Central Europe, with teammates in Brno-Czech Republic, Berlin-Germany, and Vienna-Austria.
They are looking for cross-cultural mentors/coaches for National Church Planters to build relationships with national church leaders from a diversity of nations (Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Germany, and Poland) within a 4-hour radius of the team.
- Engage in Sonship mentoring with national church leaders as a building block for further mentoring and coaching opportunities.
- Train and develop national church leaders, equipping and resourcing them to succeed in the church planting ministries God has given them to do.
- Partner with local ministries (like Integrity Life in Brno) to teach ESL as a means to share the gospel locally.
- Engage faithfully in team life – leadership, fellowship, pastoral care, and planning together for the life and ministry of the team.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- A student of culture and a learner of the local language is required
- Willingness to engage and model the Gospel in team/community life
- Sonship mentoring experience; ability to make good use of Serge’s renewal-focused Resources and Mentoring
- A discipler and trainer of others – able to come alongside a national church leader as a mentor/coach to help them to succeed in the church planting ministry God has given them to do.
- Able to humbly serve behind the scenes, not in the limelight, not as the primary leader, doing faithful, supportive ministry without public recognition
- Pastoral and/or church planting experience preferred
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.