Community Engagement Facilitator – South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge team in South Asia is seeking a dedicated individual to facilitate the engagement of the community with a diverse center that encompasses medical, social/business entrepreneurship, women’s initiatives, arts, exercise, education, counseling, gardening, and discipleship.
- Administer and oversee one or more aspects of the community center
- Foster a welcoming presence within the community
- Coordinate the various components of the community center to ensure collaboration and functionality
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Passionate about loving and working with people
- Demonstrated commitment to sharing and showing the Gospel
- Strong hospitality skills
- Ability to facilitate effective teamwork among a multifaceted team
- Proficient in one or more areas of focus at the community center (e.g., carpentry, social work, sewing, public health, counseling, arts, music, etc.)
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.