Business for Transformation (B4T) Cafe Manager – South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
We are looking for a manager of a Business for Transformation Cafe in a South Asian city. (Possibly only at one location or multiple locations.)
This role would help with day-to-day operations and oversight of other managers and staff members. You would also help lead and further the execution of the holistic goals of the cafe–social outreach/mercy/justice ministry, bible study, and discipleship.
Some aspects of the dual role of business management and outreach could be divided into varying degrees.
- Attends and actively participates in all team meetings and retreats as determined by team leader
- Serves team through spiritual and practical giftings as agreed upon with team leader (i.e. administration, treasurer, hospitality, worship, preaching, etc)
- Builds relationships with staff where trust can be built, gospel conversations can be had, and ultimately can be a contact in bringing staff members to house fellowship/bible study
- Maintains strong supervision over the main departments of the café – back end, front end, supply manager, finance, marketing, legal (government)
- Helps lead and ensure the execution of the holistic goals of the café
- Raises and maintains financial support as determined by field leadership
- Connects with supporters and supporting churches as appropriate, including regular and routine trips back to home country
- Acts and serves within the framework of servant leadership
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Commitment and passion for Jesus Christ and to the global expansion of His Kingdom
- Commitment to missional/incarnational living through engagement in team life and work
- Commitment to personal repentance and renewal as the motive and power for mission
- Commitment to holistic ministry (i.e. word/deed, or specifically for this team, integrating justice and mission)
- Demonstrated walk with Jesus (Acts 4:13) with no formal Christian education needed
- Broad understanding of contextualized missions
- Willingness to learn and grow in Jesus, relationships, and South Asian culture
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.
Are you interested in serving as a Business for Transformation (B4T) Cafe Manager ?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>