Primary Care Physician – Kapsowar, Kenya
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge team in Kapsowar is looking for Family Practice, General Medicine, Pediatrics, and OB-GYN physicians to staff their Kenyan-run mission hospital. These physicians would contribute both to patient care needs and also provide education for a Family Practice residency program and other Kenyan physicians and nurses.
- Direct patient care, both inpatient and outpatient
- Daily rounds and several at-home calls per week
- Provide education as requested for Kenyan nurses and medical officers
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Love for the Lord and a desire to serve Him in an overseas capacity
- US medical license and preferably US specialty board certification
- Interest in providing patient care and education
- Desire to learn and flexibility to work in challenging situations
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.