Practical Theology Teacher – Guatemala City, Guatemala
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge team in Guatemala City, Guatemala is looking for a Practical Theology Teacher to partner with the team’s Guatemalan partner organization, Centro Esdras, and teach theology on the mission field for pastors and lay leaders in urban and rural contexts across Guatemala.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about God’s word, has experience teaching/coaching leaders, and desires to see the church follow its call to love Jesus and neighbors.
- Teach/facilitate interactive instructional modules for pastors and lay leaders to integrate the Gospel in all areas of life in urban and rural contexts across the country
- Participate in Centro Esdras and Serge team life: team meetings, training, retreats, etc
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Hold a graduate degree in Theology/Biblical Studies
- Winsome and engaging with people from a wide variety of backgrounds including indigenous, urban or rural poor, wealthy, academic, etc
- A deep love for Christ and His church
- Ability to be a team player with a teachable spirit
- Familiar with effective adult-focused interactive instructional techniques, teaching experience in Spanish, and ability to teach/facilitate using virtual tools such as Zoom, Moodle, and other similar software
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.