Counselor – Southern Spain
Serge is looking for counselors to provide counseling care for Serge missionaries in the region, and help with the start-up of a new counseling center.
- Provide counseling care for Serge missionaries
- Train and equip local ministry leaders in trauma care and response
- Travel as needed to various teams, providing counseling, crisis care, conflict resolution, and debriefing as fits your experience and skill set.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Must have a Master’s level counseling degree and preferably 3+ years of clinical experience.
- Experience serving cross-culturally, and state licensure preferred.
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.