Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) – South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
A Serge team in South Asia is seeking an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) to serve in a rural mission hospital in the Himalayan region.
Established in 1938, this well-respected hospital has a core team of national doctors and nurses but there is always a need for more assistance and medical experience to provide care for the local community.
We are seeking an APRN who has the desire to work cross-culturally and collaborate with the core team of national doctors and nurses with flexibility.
Whether you specialize as an adult APRN, pediatric APRN, or women’s health (WHNP), your medical expertise and flexibility will greatly contribute to serving this region.
- Provide comprehensive medical care within your scope of practice in the hospital’s outpatient department, emergency department, and delivery room, as needed and appropriate
- Collaborate with the core team of national medical providers
- Contribute to education and training programs by providing classes and clinical training for local medical staff
- Participate in rural medical camps, extending healthcare services to patients in remote areas with limited access to hospitals
- Embrace a cross-cultural experience, fostering mutual respect, understanding, and effective collaboration with the local community and medical professionals
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Valid APRN license and credentials, enabling you to practice within your specialized field
- Flexibility and adaptability to navigate the challenges and dynamics of working in a rural mission hospital
- Cross-cultural experience or a strong desire to gain cross-cultural experience
- Passion for serving others and making a positive impact in the lives of patients and the local community
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.