Teaching Positions — South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
A Serge team in South Asia is seeking teachers to serve at a South Asia local English Medium School that has approximately 400 students from pre-K to 12th grade.
Teaching positions are available across various grade levels and subjects, including elementary education, computer science, math, chemistry, physics, English, literature, and commerce.
- Engage and interact with students and fellow teachers on campus
- Deliver quality instruction in the assigned subject matter
- Integrate Christian values and share the message of Christ through classroom activities
- Participate in discipleship and church planting activities as desired
- Serve as a mentor and provide guidance to students
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Educational degree or Master’s degree in the relevant subject matter
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.