Frontier Peoples Church Planting Facilitator – South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
A Serge team in South Asia is looking for a Church Planting Facilitator for unreached people groups. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (email@example.com)!
- Work with a national partner to identify unreached peoples and engage them with the gospel
- Assist local leaders with church planting
- Manage and support a ministry team of local leaders
- Preach, teach, demonstrate, and disciple gospel truths
- Engage whole communities with the whole gospel
- Engage in life-on-life discipleship
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Desire to engage unreached peoples with the gospel
- Desire to develop, train and empower local church leadership toward small house church style church planting movements
- Willingness to partner with and learn from national partners
- Openness to re-think traditional American church models with an eye toward developing gospel-centered, culturally-contextual church planting
- Willingness to live incarnationally both with Serge team and with national partners
Are you interested in serving as a Frontier Peoples Church Planting Facilitator – South Asia?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>