Frontier Peoples Church Planting Facilitator – South Asia
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
A Serge team in South Asia is looking for a Church Planting Facilitator to work with a national partner to identify unreached peoples and engage them with the gospel.
- Assist local leaders with church planting
- Manage and support a ministry team of local leaders
- Preach, teach, demonstrate, and disciple gospel truths
- Engage whole communities with the whole gospel
- Engage in life-on-life discipleship
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Desire to engage unreached peoples with the gospel
- Desire to develop, train and empower local church leadership toward small house church style church planting movements
- Willingness to partner with and learn from national partners
- Openness to re-think traditional American church models with an eye toward developing gospel-centered, culturally-contextual church planting
- Willingness to live incarnationally both with Serge team and with national partners
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.