As Christians, we never outgrow our need for God’s grace.
In fact, as we grow in Christ, the impact of grace only becomes deeper and more profound.
Sit in on a conversation with Irish church leaders who have experienced the impact of God’s grace in their lives and ministry – and who in turn have much to share for the American church.
- Bruce Alwood, Regional Supervisor for Serge Ireland
- Pastor Ciaran and June Loughran, Living Hope Church Trim, County Meath, Ireland
- Pastor Vincent Quinlan, Calvary Church Gorey, County Wexford, Ireland
In this FREE webinar, Bruce Alwood, Ciaran and June Loughran, and Vincent Quinlan, give you practical tools to help you…
- Understand the gospel as the living power source for ongoing transformation
- Learn how mentoring relationships can spark breakthroughs for life and ministry
- See how grace helps us to engage in constructive conflict to seek each other’s good and God’s glory
Whether you’re in vocational ministry or simply longing to rediscover God’s grace in your own life, this webinar is for you!
About the Speakers
Bruce Alwood serves as the Regional Supervisor for Serge Ireland, overseeing 4 teams in Cork, Belfast and Dublin. He is a leadership coach with Serge, an itinerant mentor and encourager amongst Irish clergy and pastors across denominations.
Ciaran & June Loughran: After graduating from DIT & Trinity College, Dublin with a degree in Structural engineering, Ciaran worked in Dublin for a number of years. In 2003 he and his wife, June, both left Ireland to study the Bible for four years at Dallas Theological Seminary. Ciaran has served as the pastor of Living Hope Church in Trim Co. Meath since 2007. June was also an engineer and completed her MA at DTS.
Vincent Quinlan was a chef for many years on the west coast of Ireland (Ennis, Co. Clare) and an elder at a strong church. He left to go into full-time vocational ministry in 2012. He is now the pastor of Calvary Church Gorey in Co. Wexford (Southeast coast).