Apply for Mentored SonshipApply Now
You placed your faith in Jesus. And you know He loves you.
But is this good news truly transforming your life?
Mentored Sonship transforms what your head knows into what your heart needs – the life-changing message of the gospel.
First developed for our missionaries (because we believe we can’t take the gospel to others without continually applying it to our own hearts) this time-tested, one-on-one discipleship program is now available to you.
It’s a proven, intentional, and relational approach to applying the gospel to your life—and then living it out.
How does it work?
When you sign-up, you’re matched with a Serge staff mentor who has vast experience helping others apply the gospel to their lives. About every two weeks, you’ll work through a Sonship lesson. Once your homework is submitted to your mentor, you’ll spend an hour with them via videoconference or phone, talking through how to live out the power of the gospel in your daily life.
How long does it take?
Mentored Sonship takes about 9-12 months to complete, depending on your schedule and how often you’re able to meet with your mentor.
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to grow in the gospel. Over the years, we have found Mentored Sonship to be particularly helpful for people in church and other ministry leadership roles—both formal and informal. It is also a valuable program for married couples to take part in together.
How much does it cost?
The course costs $1,225 and includes all materials and 16 sessions with a personal mentor. These mentoring sessions are competitively priced with standard coaching and counseling rates. (The same rate applies for a couple going through the course together or for an individual person.) We accept all major credit cards.
How to get started with a mentor:
- Sign up using the Mentored Sonship Application. Spouses should each complete separate applications.
- Find out who your mentor will be! A few days after we receive your application, our Sonship Mentoring team will reach out to you with information about your mentor and next steps.
- Submit payment. In that same email, you will get a link with a password to pay for the course. We accept all major credit cards.
- Get references. You will also be asked to find two people willing to write reference letters for you.
- Get started with your mentor! Your mentor will reach out to you about scheduling a first meeting. This will usually happen around the time you submit payment.
If you have any questions about this process, you can write to email@example.com.