How can you as a pastor be truly effective in your work as a leader?
How can you foster a gospel culture in your local church?
How do you build gospel renewal into your leadership training of elders, deacons, and staff?
How can you implement an intentional church-wide discipleship plan?
While books and conferences can help, Serge’s decades of ministry experience have taught us that life on life interaction with a coach or mentor is what makes the biggest impact.
Serge’s Church Leader Development Program centers around personal coaching provided by a certified Sonship mentor with years of pastoral experience in local church ministry.
It’s designed to help church leaders integrate transformative gospel principles into every area of ministry resulting in healthy, gospel-centered organizations that are missionally engaged.
Your mentor will –
- Invest personally in you, visit your church onsite and help you assess your particular needs and goals
- Help you train and equip your church leaders to invest in others as you implement agreed upon ministry plans
- Bring expertise to bear on your unique situation, so that you can create a sustainable, deepening pathway of missional discipleship, where renewal leads to mission and mission drives you back to renewal in Christ.
Church Leader Development is not a ‘one size fits all’ remedy – it’s a carefully crafted plan based on observation, conversation, interaction, and best practices.
And all of this is done in prayerful dependence on the Spirit of God to show the way.
How does it work?
We will guide you through 6 phases over the course of about one year. Each session occurs through online coaching and one 3-day site visit.
- Discovery – Getting to know you, explaining the process
- Assessment – Self-assessment; current realities: obstacles and issues
- Design – Objectives and plans; identifying key leaders and change agents
- Launch – Spiritual inquiry, observation; Leadership retreat
- Implementation – Mentoring, application, prayer
- Continuation – Sustainable path forward and markers
How long does it take?
Church Leader Development takes place in 6 phases over the course of a one year commitment. A streamlined version may be appropriate in some cases. Let us work with you to design the timeframe that best suits your availability and needs.
Who is it for?
Pastors or ministry leaders who have primary responsibilities for discipleship and/or missions.
How much does it cost?
Specific pricing will vary depending on the intensity level and duration of coaching desired. For inquiries on price, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.