Serge Apprenticeship Staff – Southern Spain
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge’s team in Southern Spain is looking for a staff member for its Serge Apprenticeship Program to help manage missionary apprentices in Southern Spain.
- Administrative and logistical duties
- Teaching apprentices using the Serge Apprenticeship curriculum
- Mentoring apprentices individually
- Supervising apprentices as they engage with their ministry placements
- Collaborating with other teammates on the Spain Apprenticeship and broader Southern Spain team
- Facilitating the work and growth of the Serge apprenticeship team
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Ministry experience; fielded missionary experience a plus
- Administrative skills
- Familiarity with the grace-based concepts articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.
Are you interested in serving as a Serge Apprenticeship Staff – Southern Spain?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>