Serge Apprenticeship Staff – Bundibugyo, Uganda
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Seeking apprenticeship staff to join the team and expand internship and apprenticeship opportunities in Bundibugyo.
Participate in the life and Kingdom work of the Bundibugyo team while assisting the apprenticeship leader in training, discipling, and serving Serge interns and apprentices, including:
- Supervising apprentices as they engage in different ministry placements
- Individual mentoring and discipling of apprentices
- Teaching the Serge apprenticeship curriculum
- Overseeing summer and vocational internships
- Administrative duties as required for job and team life tasks
- Learn basic Lubwisi and participate in ministries with people from the local community as interests and gifts direct and time allows
Requirements and Qualifications
- Leadership experience a plus
- Administrative skills
- Passion for and experience with discipleship and mentoring
- Willingness to live in a highly relational context and learn and adapt to a new culture
- Familiarity with the grace-based concepts articulated by reformed theology and practiced by Serge
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.