Serge Apprenticeship Program Leader – Malaga, Spain
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge team in Málaga, Spain, is in need of a teammate to lead its new Serge Apprentice Program and manage, lead, nad serve Serge missionary apprentices in Málaga.
- Administrative and logistical duties
- Teaching apprentices using the Serge Apprenticeship curriculum
- Mentoring apprentices individually
- Supervising apprentices as they engage with their ministry placements
- Collaborating with other teammates on the Spain Apprenticeship team
- Facilitating the work and growth of the Serge apprenticeship team
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Ministry experience; fielded missionary experience a plus
- Administrative and communication skills
- Spanish is not necessary initially, but once on the field, it will be considered a high priority
- Familiarity with the grace-based concepts articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge
- Ability to adapt to and be flexible with the local culture
- Hospitable and servant’s spirit
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.
Are you interested in serving as a Serge Apprenticeship Program Leader – Malaga, Spain?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>