Serge Apprenticeship Program Leader – Barcelona, Spain
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge’s team in Barcelona, Spain is looking for new teammates to staff its missionary apprenticeship program and train, disciple, mentor, and manage ministry placements for missionary apprentices.
In addition, there would be involvement with additional ministry in Barcelona depending on gifting, experience, and needs of the team.
The Barcelona team serves the church through mentoring/coaching, evangelism, training, teaching, and organizing activities/programs.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Preferably someone who has been through a Serge Apprenticeship, or who has some seminary or counseling training
- Experience living overseas is a plus
- Character: ability and desire to guide others, wisdom with confidentiality, and courage to address conflict
- Skills: Experience in discipleship and mentoring (completion of Serge’s Discipler Training course is a plus), relational, emotional, and cultural intelligence
- Knowledge: understanding of God’s word and familiarity with grace-based concepts as articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge.
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.