Missionary Kid Teacher – Thailand
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge team in Thailand is seeking a Missionary Kid Teacher to contribute to their overarching goal of empowering and equipping church planters by teaching elementary students at Grace International School.
You will manage the care and discipleship of the team’s third-culture kids by pro-actively and creatively building relationships with them and speaking the gospel into their lives.
- Primary focus would be serving at Grace International School and educating team kids.
- As time allows, participate in the team’s facilitative church planting ministries
- Works toward competency in the local language and culture at least to a level that allows for the ability to function on a day-to-day level. Reaching the ability to converse and have heart-level conversations with local people should be the long-term goal.
- Seeks opportunities for training and education that strengthen gifts in teaching and gospel-focused life and ministry.
- Maintain any credentials necessary to continue work/ministry.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Teachers teaching with Grace International must have a degree in education or teaching credentials.
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.
Are you interested in serving as a Missionary Kid Teacher ?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>