Serge Apprenticeship Staff – Southern Spain
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge’s team in Southern Spain is looking for another staff member for its Serge Apprenticeship Program. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (email@example.com)!
Oversee Serge missionary apprentices in the Southern Spain Apprenticeship site.
- Administrative and logistical duties
- Teaching apprentices using the Serge Apprenticeship curriculum
- Mentoring apprentices individually
- Supervising apprentices as they engage with their ministry placements
- Collaborating with other teammates on the Spain Apprenticeship and broader Southern Spain team
- Facilitating the work and growth of the Serge apprenticeship team
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Ministry experience; fielded missionary experience a plus
- Administrative skills
- Familiarity with the grace-based concepts articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge
Are you interested in serving as a Serge Apprenticeship Staff – Southern Spain?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>