Serge Apprenticeship Program Leader – Malaga, Spain
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
The Serge team in Málaga, Spain, is in need of a teammate to lead its new Serge Apprentice Program. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Responsibilities: Oversee, lead and serve Serge missionary apprentices in Málaga.
- Administrative and logistical duties
- Teaching apprentices using the Serge Apprenticeship curriculum
- Mentoring apprentices individually
- Supervising apprentices as they engage with their ministry placements
- Collaborating with other teammates on the Spain Apprenticeship team
- Facilitating the work and growth of the Serge apprenticeship team
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Ministry experience; fielded missionary experience a plus
- Administrative and communication skills
- Spanish is not necessary initially, but once on the field, it will be considered a high priority
- Familiarity with the grace-based concepts articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge
- Ability to adapt to and be flexible with the local culture
- Hospitable and servant’s spirit
Are you interested in serving as a Serge Apprenticeship Program Leader – Malaga, Spain?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>