Serge Apprenticeship Program Leader – Barcelona, Spain
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge’s team in Barcelona, Spain is looking for new teammates to staff its Serge Apprenticeship program. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (email@example.com)!
Position Title: Serge Apprenticeship Program Leader
Locations: Barcelona, Spain
Length of Service: 4 years service (long-term)
Responsibilities: Oversee Serge missionary apprentices in the Serge Barcelona Apprenticeship. Duties include training, discipling, mentoring, and overseeing ministry placements. In addition to the role with Serge Apprentices, there would be involvement with additional ministry in Barcelona depending on gifting, experience, and needs of the team. The main areas in which we are serving the church in Barcelona are mentoring/coaching, evangelism, training, teaching, and organizing activities/programs.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Preferably someone who has been through a Serge Apprenticeship, or who has some seminary or counseling training.
- Experience living overseas is a plus.
- Character: ability and desire to guide others, wisdom with confidentiality, and courage to address conflict.
- Skills: Experience in discipleship and mentoring (completion of Serge’s Discipler Training course is a plus), relational, emotional, and cultural intelligence.
- Knowledge: understanding of God’s word and familiarity with grace-based concepts as articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge.