Pediatrician – Kijabe, Kenya
TYPE OF WORK
- Full-time night calls split between all the pediatricians in the department.
- Daytime work typically 4 full workdays per week.
- Weekend calls split between pediatricians in department.
- Must be comfortable stretching to cover PICU, general ward, and nursery (Nursery is sick term babies and premature babies as young at 26 weeks).
- Teaching interns and other trainees, both bedside and formal.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Board-certified pediatrician, Active licensure in the US.
- Willingness to cover all 3 major units in pediatrics: General ward, PICU, NICU.