Missionary Kid Teacher – Thailand
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge’s team in Thailand is looking for a Missionary Kid Teacher. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form (www.serge.org/go). If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Position Title: Missionary Kid Teacher
Length of Service: 2 years
- MK Teachers in Thailand contribute to the team’s overarching goal of empowering and equipping church planters by teaching elementary students at Grace International School.
- Oversees the care and discipleship of TCKs in our broader team in this country by pro-actively and creatively building relationships with them and speaking the gospel into their lives.
- As time allows, participate in the team’s facilitative church planting ministries (primary focus is teaching at GIS).
- Works toward competency in the local language and culture at least to a level that allows for the ability to function on a day-to-day level. Reaching the ability to converse and have heart-level conversations with local people should be the long-term goal.
- Seeks opportunities for training and education that strengthen gifts in teaching and gospel-focused life and ministry.
- Maintain any credentials necessary to continue work/ministry.
Requirements and critical qualities:
Teachers teaching with Grace International must have a degree in education or teaching credentials.