Facilitative Church Planter/Mentor – Dublin, Ireland
TYPE OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge’s team in Leinster/Dublin, Ireland is looking for a Facilitative Church Planter/Mentor. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Position Title: Facilitative Church Planter/Mentor
Location: Leinster/Dublin, Ireland
Length of Service: long-term (4 years)
While working alongside national church planters and leaders, this individual would help facilitate Gospel-centered church plants with the long-term vision of encouraging renewal in Ireland.
- Facilitates Irish leaders planting churches, preaching, teaching, vision casting, shepherding, counseling, training, and planning
- Assists in raising up church officers and leaders (helping develop indigenous leadership team)
- Pursues opportunities to build relationships with church and ministry leaders
- Pursues opportunities to build relationships and share the Gospel
- Participates in the faithful membership of a local church and likeminded ministries and projects
- Fosters relationships in strategic institutions for outreach
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Commitment to Jesus Christ and the global expansion of His Kingdom.
- Call to missional living and desire to engage with assigned Team in fulfilling its vision.
- Devotion to prayer, personal repentance, and renewal as the motive and power for mission.
- Commitment to the Serge Core Values, demonstrated in work and interactions.
- An ability to work effectively with a team and practice healthy conflict resolution.
- Some level of seminary training.
- Training and experience in church planting/pastoring
- A love for evangelism and discipleship.