Facilitative Church Planter – Ireland/Scotland
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
While working alongside national church planters, pastors and leaders, this individual would help in the facilitation of the planting and renewal of gospel-centered churches.
- Facilitating national leaders who are planting churches, preaching, teaching, envisioning, shepherding, counseling and training
- Pursuing opportunities to build relationships with church and ministry leaders
- Loving neighbors and the local community with a humble posture of curiosity in hopes of being welcomed into the local culture
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- An ability and desire to learn from and immerse oneself in the local culture
- A call to engage and model Gospel team/community life
- Sonship Course completion; ability to make good use of Serge’s renewal-focused Resources and Mentoring
- A discipler and trainer of others – able to come alongside a national leader as a mentor/coach to help them to succeed in church planting and/or church renewal
- Able to humbly serve behind the scenes, not in the limelight, and not the primary leader
- Doing faithful, supportive ministry without public recognition
- Pastoral and/or church planting experience preferred (ordained or lay leader)
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.