Artist/Craftsman/Maker – East London
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge’s team in East London, UK (in the Walthamstow neighborhood) is looking for a teammate who is an artist, craftsman, or maker. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Position Title: Artist/Craftsman/Maker
Location: East London, UK
Length of Service: short-term or apprentice (1-2 years) or long-term (4 years)
- Use your creative trade skills to participate in an entrepreneurial, arts-driven community.
- Spend time in local art studios or co-working spaces to create and build relationships.
- Network with other local artisans, craftsmen, hobbyists, and makers in a diverse, rapidly growing, and changing neighborhood. Engage with the local borough council to nurture these connections.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Willingness to work on a small (but growing) team in a post-Christian European context
- Flexibility and a self-starter mentality; entrepreneurial streaks are encouraged!
- A heart for church planting and discipleship of those “on the fringes”