Cross-cultural Mentor/Coach for National Church Planters – Central Europe
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Serge has a regional facilitative church-planting team located in Central Europe, with teammates in Brno-Czech Republic, Berlin-Germany and Vienna-Austria. They are looking for cross-cultural mentors/coaches for National Church Planters. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Position Title: Cross-cultural Mentor/Coach for National Church Planters
Location: Central Europe
Length of Service: 4 years service (long-term)
- Network and build relationships with national church leaders from a diversity of nations (Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Germany, and Poland) within a 4-hour radius of the team
- Engage in Sonship mentoring with national church leaders as a building block for further mentoring and coaching opportunities.
- Train and develop national church leaders, equipping and resourcing them to succeed in the church planting ministries God has given them to do.
- Partner with local ministries (like Integrity Life in Brno) to teach ESL as a means to share the gospel locally.
- Engage faithfully in team life – leadership, fellowship, pastoral care, planning together for the life and ministry of the team.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- A student of culture and a learner of the local language required.
- Willingness to engage and model the Gospel in team/community life.
- Sonship mentoring experience; ability to make good use of Serge’s renewal-focused Resources and Mentoring.
- A discipler and trainer of others – able to come alongside a national church leader as a mentor/coach to help them to succeed in the church planting ministry God has given them to do.
- Able to humbly serve behind the scenes, not in the limelight, not the primary leader. Doing faithful, supportive ministry without public recognition.
- Pastoral and/or church planting experience preferred.