The Serge team in Southern Spain is in urgent need of a Regional Administrator.
The person in this role would serve the greater work of Serge in Spain, with a particular focus on the team in southern Spain as he or she:
- Keeps the church plant’s financial practices in order. This includes reimbursing expense reports, communicating with accountant, filing receipts, and keeping leadership informed of financial health,
- Helps to facilitate the visas and residency renewals for all Serge Spain staff. This includes communicating with appropriate governmental agencies and staying up-to-date on the processes involved,
- Organizes and administrates various projects including retreats, English camps, workshops, renewal conferences, etc.,
- Assists Regional Supervisor to set up meetings with people that he supervises and keep calendar up-to-date,
- Organizes travel arrangements for Regional Supervisor,
- Investigates and maintains awareness of various legal policies,
- Takes minutes in meetings,
- Devises and maintaining organizational systems.
- Strong organizational skills,
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred, but willingness to learn is required,
- Strong planning skills,
- Knowledge of Word processing programs (Word, Pages, Google Docs), spreadsheet programs (Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets), and internet.
- Good communication and people skills