Serge’s team in Hounslow is looking for an Entrepeneur/Community Outreach Worker. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Position Title: Entrepeneur/Community Outreach Worker
Location: Hounslow, London, UK
Length of Service: 4 years service
Responsibilities: Seeking someone with entrepreneurial business skills and experience to help and/or launch a multi-functional Kingdom Business that would embody the justice of God by providing beneficial goods and services, fair employment, and charitable profits. Examples include: starting/managing a creative shared workspace, cafe, community centre. Responsibilities include the following:
– Creating and/or maintaining a business plan, managing finances, negotiating with vendors and running the Kingdom business day to day
– Training and coaching volunteers & staff
– Support local church planting efforts in various capacities
– Participate in regular team life (team meetings, outreach, church meetings, etc)
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
– Experience starting or working in a startup business. Finance, sales and marketing experience welcome.
– Agreement with Serge’s approach to B4T & understanding that this is a support raising position.
– Willingness and excitement to be on the ground floor of a new business in a multi-ethnic environment
– Experience leading and training a team of staff and volunteers
– Deep love of Christ and His church
– Team player with a teachable spirit
To begin the application process, fill out a Go Form.