Serge’s team in Hounslow is looking for a Barista Manager/Community Outreach Worker. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form (www.serge.org/go). If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Position Title: Barista Manager/Community Outreach Worker
Location: Hounslow, London, UK
Length of Service: 4 years service
Responsibilities: Seeking someone with experience in the world of coffee or tea – this is England after all! Responsibilities include the following:
– Training and coaching others in the art of being a barista
– Support local church planting efforts in various capacities
– Participate in regular team life: team meetings, outreach, church meetings, etc.
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
– Experience as a barista and/or cafe manager for an extended period of time.
– Agreement with Serge’s approach to B4T & understanding that this is support raising position.
– Willingness and excitement to be on the ground floor of a new business in a multi-ethnic environment
– Experience leading and training a team of staff and volunteers
– Outgoing personality – engages well with people and enjoys building relationships
– Deep love for Christ and His church
To begin the application process, fill out a Go Form.