Serge’s team in North Africa is in need of an Assistant Director of Business Operations. If you are interested, please apply. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (email@example.com).
Position Title: Assistant Director of Business Operations
Location: North Africa
Deployment: as soon as possible
Length of Service: 1- 4 years
Responsibilities: To assist the Director of Operations of a business for transformation enterprise by implementing sales strategy and internal operation systems, so that clients’ needs and expectations, and the company’s financial objectives, are met or exceeded. Strategic Work:
- Analyze managers’ performance and determine course corrections
- Set goals for each division (in collaboration with each manager), create action plans, and measure progress
- Celebrate successes
- Ensure that employees are sufficiently trained with training program
- Work with the Director of Operations to shape the future culture of the company and chart a path to train the staff to embody these values and behaviors
- Control costs
- Analyze expenses and seek to minimize cost without sacrificing quality
- Meet weekly, along with the Director of Operations, with each division manager to discuss division performance and how the manager can grow in competence in fulfilling their responsibilities
- Review weekly reports from each manager
- Prioritize areas that need attention.
- Monitor and help managers lead their department to achieve success (as specified by the monthly goals).
- Complete evaluations for each manager monthly, with the help of the Director of Operations
- Hold monthly five-minute check-ins with every employee for the specific purpose of hearing their feelings, opinions, and problems about their job and their involvement in our company.
- Monitor client satisfaction by visiting with each client every six months
- Organize the monthly staff meeting to inspire the staff towards the company c ulture and to provide opportunity for open sharing and relationship building
- Analyze overall company health monthly and work with Director of Operations and the managers to prioritize problems and build systems that will lead to long-term health
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Ability to see business as a valuable God-honoring career path for your life overseas
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in completing tasks on time
- Basic leadership abilities
- Knowledge of accounting software (desirable but not required)
- Project management experience (desireable but not required)
- French language (desireable but not required)
To begin the application process, fill out a Go Form at www.serge.org/go.