Serge’s team in Southern Spain is looking for another staff member for its Serge Apprenticeship Program. If you are interested, please fill out a Go Form. If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way (email@example.com)!
Position Title: Apprenticeship Staff
Location: Southern Spain
Length of Service: 4 years service
Responsibilities: Oversee Serge missionary apprentices in the Southern Spain Apprenticeship site. Responsibilities include the following:
- Administrative and logistical duties
- Teaching apprentices using the Serge Apprenticeship curriculum
- Mentoring apprentices individually
- Supervising apprentices as they engage with their ministry placements
- Collaborating with other teammates on the Spain Apprenticeship and broader Southern Spain team
- Facilitating the work and growth of the Serge apprenticeship team
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Ministry experience; fielded missionary experience a plus
- Administrative skills
- Familiarity with the grace-based concepts articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge
To begin the application process, fill out a Go Form.