Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Cluj, Romania
Deployment: as soon as possible
Length of Service: 2 years or 4 years service
Responsibilities: This individual would serve as an administrative assistant to national ministry partner Rev. Levente Horváth who developed and runs Kinship, Cluj’s Sonship course, with the Serge team in Cluj. Responsibilities include:
Serve as Administrative Assistant
- Handle all of Rev. Horváth’s English language e-mail correspondence;
- Assist in hosting Rev. Horváth’s English-speaking visitors, corresponding about travel and itinerary details, meeting them at the airport, etc., being mindful of their needs throughout their stay.
Edit short (1-6 pages) lecture notes, sermons, etc.
- Assist Rev. Horváth and the Serge team in developing and growing the Kinship Discipleship Course;
- Promote the course among English speakers; Manage course registration, any subsequent correspondence, assist in helping course participants figure out travel details, etc.;
- Run errands during the twice yearly week-long English Kinship Course.
- Attend weekly church services and one other community meeting (e.g., small group, Genesius weekly student Bible study, etc.);
- Pursue low-intensity language study for the first three months; continue further if desired.
Requirements and critical qualities
- Commitment to Jesus Christ and the global expansion of His Kingdom
- Call to missional living and desire to engage with assigned team in fulfilling its vision
- Devotion to prayer, personal repentance and renewal as the motive and power for mission
- In work and interactions, demonstrates a commitment to Serge Core Values
- A love for discipleship
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills