English Ministries Leader – Malaga, Spain
TYPES OF WORK
LENGTH OF SERVICE
Since 2017, the Málaga Team has been leading summer English camps for children in order to help the local church build and establish relationships in the city. Those relationships are gospel opportunities where they share the love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ in an organic way.
They are seeking an English Ministries leader to build bridges to the community between the church and the city through sacrificial love and service.
- Establish long-term relationships with neighbors
- Administrative and logistical duties
- Supervise interns and apprentices as they engage their roles at the weekly club and summer camp
- Serve and lead volunteer teams of 20+ people for the summer projects
- Plan and administer the English curriculums for the Club and the summer camp
- Communicate with Short Term Teams and church networks in the US
Requirements and Critical Qualities:
- Ability to adapt to and be flexible with local culture
- Hospitable and servant’s spirit
- Spanish is not necessary initially, but once on the field, it will be a top priority
- Love for working with children and teens
- Familiarity with the grace-based concepts articulated by Reformed theology and practiced by Serge
Serge is an international missions agency that believes we believe we need the gospel as much as anyone we are trying to reach. We want to see the power of God’s grace transform your own life and motivate and sustain you to move into the lives of others.
We want your ministry to be sustainable – our dedicated Member Care Team comes alongside you personally and proactively – providing tangible support for your entire length of service.
Are you interested in serving as an English Ministries Leader ?
If you know someone who is interested, please send them our way!
NOT SURE YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT?
You don’t have to be! Get in touch to discuss a custom opportunity
or tailor this need to suit your skills and passions. Contact Us –>