Different areas and families need different help and support. Some are deeply affected; others may feel it less. We are working to make travel decisions as individually as possible and following the CDC’s travel guidelines and with input from our local leadership.
Right now we are encouraging our missionaries to stay put and to follow local restrictions and guidelines unless there are emergency exceptions.
While we are postponing most travel until the end of May 2020, we are actively monitoring the coronavirus, considering all factors, and making careful decisions on a case-by-case basis.
I am scheduled to volunteer at Serge’s Team Leaders and/or Company Wide Conference in Spain. Should I still plan to attend?
We have made the difficult decision to cancel the Team Leaders and Company-Wide Conferences. We are hoping to be able to reschedule for next year. Reach out to your point of contact for more information.
I gave to help a staff member go to the Team Leader’s and/or the Company Wide Conference. Since they are cancelled, what happens to my donation?
Thank you for your support! We are working to reschedule the conferences for next year. Your donation will be applied to their attendance when we are able to reschedule.
Thank you for your patience. Because our staff is working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our normal processes are slowed down. If you haven’t seen a receipt from us in a few weeks, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, our staff members are unable to take donations over the phone at this time since our staff is working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. You are still able to make your donation online or mail a check.
Serge Donations Processing Center
P.O. Box 96900
Washington DC 20090-6900
Some short-term trips have been cancelled, and our missionaries are continuing to evaluate local conditions. If your trip has been cancelled or is cancelled, our staff will inform you directly.
Serge has canceled or postponed all scheduled travel that is not deemed an emergency through the end of May. Reach out to the team leader you were preparing to visit in order to reschedule.